Narrative

I was walking into my room to finish writing my narrative poem that I started just hours ago to emulate Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven. But before I sat down I noticed that my cigarette pack was open and I had no more cigarettes left. So I had to get back up and drive my Bugatti Veyron to the gas station to get another pack. When I walked into the gas station I saw one of my old English teachers who just happen to be from Germany. I went over to where she was standing and started to talk to her. She asked what I have been up to and I told her that I was starting to write again and at the moment I was writing a narrative poem that emulated The Raven. She was happy to hear that I was writing again and told me to bring the poem to the poetry club when I can so I can get it published in the schools poetry book.
No comments:
Post a Comment